Monday, July 11, 2011

Ready for an install..


Finally found some time to finish up the first two adapters for the S-10 T5 behind a 235/261 Chevy.  As always, there were several small programming issues to work out but I think I have a pretty good progress now to make more. 


All the pieces fit together like it was meant to be...

I have a '58 Chevy truck lined-up to do a complete install on.  Plenty of pictures and descriptions will follow.  Hopefully, we should be getting to that this week.

I am going to look into having these cast and then final machine the raw castings.  To have them water jet cut, it would be tough for me to make anything on them while keeping the the cost to you the customer where ought to be....low.  I'll let you know what I find out.

Does anyone have any suggestions about casting?  Shoot me an email, dfarwell09@gmail.com