Thursday, November 15, 2018

We are still here....

So it's been a while since I have had time to do a post. 

This last month has been crazy and I apologize if I have been hard to get a hold of or haven't had your parts to ship.  There was a multitude of reasons why I wasn't able to dedicate the time needed over this last month to the business.  First and foremost, there was some family medical issues that had to be taken care of.  As much as I love this business and working with customers, my family comes first. 

As hard as I try to plan and only work on one big project at a time, things just so happened to line up where I was trying to jungle 3 large builds simultaneously.  While trying to help customers out, I put myself in a position where I simply couldn't keep up.

On top of it all, my CNC mill decided that it needed some time off.  I have to say that I learned quite a bit about the control systems on vintage Fadal machining centers while diagnosing the issues.

Well, finally, I am starting to get caught back up. The mill is up and running, the never ending '50 Chevy convertible is almost done and very shortly, I should have an empty shop to maybe work on my own project.

So, we are still here, still kicking, and still machining parts.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.